Charleston County EMS – Type I Remount – Dodge 4500 Crew Cab
Call (833) 221-2598
- 20amp shoreline
- Stryker PowerLOAD
- Power O2 Lift
- Liquid Springs Suspension
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Child Safety Seat
- Squad Bench
Charleston County EMS located in Charleston, South Carolina has taken delivery of their new ETA Ambulance Remount. This Remount was built on a new 2021 Dodge RAM 4500 Crew Cab chassis. This remount comes with many new features such as liquid springs suspension, LED lighting package, new flooring, updated compartments, and much, much more.
More about Charleston County EMS;
The Charleston County Emergency Medical Service Department (CCEMS) provides medical care and transportation to hospital emergency departments for citizens and visitors to Charleston County. CCEMS also provides field emergency medical support services which require specialized training and equipment; support to hazardous materials response teams and hazardous materials clean-up operations throughout the county and assistance to area law enforcement agencies through the nationally recognized Special Weapons and Tactics Medic program.
- Provide emergency lifesaving care to people who are seriously ill or injured
- Transport patients to local hospital emergency departments
- Operate ambulances and Quick Response Vehicles to support these services
- Provide a variety of educational programs to the public on many safety issues